Wednesday Night Fellowship and Study Programs for adults are held each week on ZOOM. Fellowship…
Most fourth Mondays from 7:00 to 8:00 p.m., Michaux House, Valentine Hall
This book club has been meeting for more than a decade. Led by the Rev. Dr. John McCard, this group reads a mixture of novels, histories, works of theology, and books on spirituality. If you love to read and discuss good literature, you’re invited to attend.
- January 27 Where the Crawdads Sing, by Delia Owens
- February 24 Seculosity: How Career, Parenting, Food, Technology, Politics, and Romance Became Our New Religion and What to Do about It, by David Zahl
- March 23 Shadow of the Wind, by Carlos Luis Zafron
- April 27 We Were the Lucky Ones, by Georgia Hunter
- May 18 The Winter Soldier, by Daniel Mason