Wednesday Night Fellowship and Study Programs for adults are held each week on ZOOM. Fellowship…
Want to participate in one of the largest 10Ks in the country? Want to train with a FABULOUS group of people, for FREE?
We’ve got an idea for you: Come out and run with the St. James’s 10K Training Team! The training team had such a good time with the ½ marathon training that we will continue by gathering on Saturday mornings for a group run again in preparation for the big event on March 29th. Training will begin on Saturday, January 18th and run through race day.
There is likely to be a pace group for you, so you’ll have folks cheering you on and people to be with during the run itself. And you don’t have to be a runner- we’ll have a walking option as well! So let Rev. Ann Dieterle know if you’re interested. It would also be helpful to know:
- What is your average pace?
- As a runner, would you define yourself as novice, intermediate, or advanced?
- What time works best for you? (7:30 am or 8 am)
On a related note, we will be having a health & wellness expo on Saturday, January 18th from 8-10:30. The Expo would feature:
- A fitness assessment (BMI, Body Fat %, push up test, etc.)
- Nutrition tips & “smoothie shots”
- The chance to interact with a personal trainer
- And the opportunity to register for a 6 week boot camp @ $60.
Send Rev. Dieterle (firstname.lastname@example.org) an email if you’d like to register for the training team or the expo. Or just show up the day of training!