Wednesday Night Fellowship and Study Programs for adults are held each week on ZOOM. Fellowship…
With botanist John Townsend and the Rev. Hilary Streever.
It really will be Spring soon and we’ll have a chance to reconnect with the natural world and reflect on the many gifts God has given us. Join an informal outing with botanist and birder Johnny Townsend and Hilary Streever. We have two dates. Space is limited to 15 people for each outing and you can RSVP for the date you want below. Contact: the Rev. Hilary Streever at 355-1779, ext. 317.
- Take 1-64 east to Route 155 at New Kent/Providence Forge (exit #214).
- Go north on Route 155 to the intersection with Route 249, then turn right on 249.
- Pass through town of New Kent (look for post office on right), and continue through a short stretch of woods.
- Take first left after the post office onto Route 637 (follow the small sign for Cumberland Hospital for Children).
- A few hundred yards before the hospital, look to the left for a preserve sign.
- Turn left at sign; follow the gravel road to parking area at edge of field.