St. James’s is committed to supporting and nurturing the spiritual well-being of all of our children, youth, and adults.
- We have a full list of wonderful opportunities for all here
- Our Children Ministry this fall children will have a variety of asynchronous offerings to work with varying schedules.
- Storytime, children’s chapel, Godly Play videos, and Growing in Faith
- The Youth Ministry at St. James’s is so much more than just a “youth group.” We help engage 6th – 12th graders, and their families, in all aspects of church life in addition to providing service projects, programs, mission trips, and retreats specifically for youth.
- And for both Adults and Youth the sacrament of confirmation.